- 2 duck breasts
- 2 oranges, halved and thinly sliced
- 120g mixed salad
- 150g young leaf salad
- 50g Pineapple
- 1-piece Orange segments
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp reduced salt, soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven at 200ºC or gas mark 6 and place a baking tray in the oven to warm. Cook the duck breasts, skin side down, in a large non-stick frying pan.
- Cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes until crisp, then turn over and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Remove, cover with foil and set aside.
- Transfer 2 duck breasts to the warmed baking tray and cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Leave to rest for 5-10 minutes and slice.
- Meanwhile, put the orange slices into the pan with the remaining duck fat. Cook for 2 minutes each side until golden, then set aside.
- In a separate container, toss together the salad leaves and orange segment.
- Slice the duck and arrange on the plate.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together and drizzle over the salad and duck.