- 200g linguine
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Herb oil
- 30ml white wine
- 75g tuna belly, cut in cubes
- 30g cherry tomatoes
- 30g chickpeas
- Lemon juice and lemon zest
- Chili, according to your liking
- Salt and pepper
- Fill up a pot with water together with a pinch of salt and place on the fire to boil the pasta.
- Meanwhile, sauté the garlic in some herb oil in a pan, add the tuna with the lemon zest and juice and
- a hint of chili, together with the chickpeas, cherry tomatoes and white wine.
- Season with salt and pepper. Allow to cook for three minutes, add the cooked pasta and mix.
- Toss everything in the pan and serve.
- Garnish with rucola.